8Fold stainless steel radiators
Uber cool design and fantastic performance, this magnificent stainless steel radiator is the ultimate "I want one of those" items. Free standing and superbly engineered, the eight column 8Fold makes a strong and bold statement towering over its rivals.
- Stainless steel in brushed or polished
- Urban chic design
- 20 year manufacturer's warranty
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 1510mm / W 250mm / D 250mm||Standard Colour||3035||10355||£3,616.53|
|H 1810mm / W 250mm / D 250mm||Standard Colour||3490||11908||£4,152.96|
|H 2010mm / W 250mm / D 250mm||Standard Colour||4040||13784||£4,540.68|
- Lead time: Brushed models are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 3 to 4 working days / Polished models are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Design: This radiator is free-standing, meaning it attaches to the floor, not the wall.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Valve connections: Rear valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 20 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.