Gilstead towel rail - STOCKED
- Next day delivery
- Lots of towel drying space
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 850mm / W 600mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||611||2085||£859.20|
|H 850mm / W 600mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||611||2085||£939.60|
|H 850mm / W 600mm||Electric||Standard Colour||300||0||0||£998.40|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK: approximately 1 to 2 working days.
- Finishes: Polished chrome. Other finishes may be available by special order - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Bespoke service: Other sizes, designs and finishes are available by special order – please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with a basic on/off electric element. Adjustable thermostatic elements are available for a surcharge. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 235mm minimum.
- Valve connections: Inward facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.