Ronde Designer Radiator - Tall
Despite the slim profile of this smooth, sleek radiator, it offers plenty of heat output per £. Rondé’s aluminium construction means a rapid reaction time and low water content and its light weight aids transportation and hanging. Brawn and beauty combine to create this all-round heating solution.
- Slim profile
- Light-weight aluminium
- Great value
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 1500mm / W 356mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||991||3381||£334.34|
|H 1800mm / W 356mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||1152||3931||£350.51|
|H 1500mm||Standard Colour||1321||4507||£436.87|
|H 1500mm / W 476mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||1321||4507||£436.87|
|H 1800mm / W 476mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||1599||5456||£458.46|
|H 1500mm / W 596mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||1651||5633||£539.43|
|H 1800mm / W 596mm / D 45mm||Standard Colour||1930||6585||£566.40|
- Lead time: White models are usually in stock in the UK: approximately 3 to 5 working days. All other colours are by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
- Finishes: White is Traffic White RAL 9016 in a textured finish. Other colours are chosen from a range of 24 RAL colours plus 32 special finishes. Please ask for colour card or swatches.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 96mm.
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Δt60 (British standard). To obtain Δt50 outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.