Shorty towel rail
Short and sweet. Stylish, practical and vertically challenged, Shorty's attributes make it the perfect towel warmer to go under bathroom windows or in any place where height is restricted.
- Low heights
- Made in Italy
- Choice of colours and finishes
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 368mm / W 1200mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||605||2064||£361.31|
|H 584mm / W 1000mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||757||2583||£396.42|
|H 368mm / W 1400mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||707||2412||£400.81|
|H 368mm / W 1200mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||605||2064||£424.21|
|H 368mm / W 1200mm||Electric||Standard Colour||300||0||0||£424.21|
|H 368mm / W 1600mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||808||2757||£437.38|
|H 368mm / W 1400mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||707||2412||£462.24|
|H 368mm / W 1400mm||Electric||Standard Colour||300||0||0||£462.24|
|H 584mm / W 1000mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£484.19|
|H 584mm / W 1000mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||757||2583||£484.19|
|H 368mm / W 1600mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||808||2757||£495.89|
|H 368mm / W 1600mm||Electric||Standard Colour||300||0||0||£495.89|
|H 584mm / W 1200mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||909||3102||£500.28|
|H 584mm / W 1400mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1059||3613||£541.24|
|H 584mm / W 1200mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||909||3102||£554.40|
|H 584mm / W 1200mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£554.40|
|H 584mm / W 1600mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1211||4132||£585.12|
|H 584mm / W 1400mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||1059||3613||£592.43|
|H 584mm / W 1400mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£592.43|
|H 584mm / W 1600mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||1211||4132||£633.39|
|H 584mm / W 1600mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£633.39|
- Lead time: Some sizes in white and Textured Grey are usually held in stock in the UK: approximately 2 to 3 working days. All other sizes and colours are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White - the shade of white used has changed over the years; please contact us if you need a specific shade of white. For other colours and finishes, colour cards and swatches are available on request. On electric and dual fuel models: as standard, white radiators come with a white element and white 50mm T-piece and coloured radiators come with a chrome element and chrome 50mm T-piece.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 102mm or 116mm (bracket has two settings.)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.