Albatross towel rail
Like the mighty bird, the powerful tube on tube Albatross ladder rail is designed to make easy work of the cold, swiftly bringing wonderful warmth and toasty towels to your bathroom. Providing a whopping heat output, particularly in double versions, and finished to a high standard, the Albatross is the ultimate high flyer when it comes to bathroom heaters.
- High heat outputs
- Stocked in 2 colours
- Made in Italy
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 760mm / W 480mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||618||2109||£342.00|
|H 760mm / W 480mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£516.00|
|H 760mm / W 480mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||618||2109||£516.00|
|H 1160mm / W 480mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||891||3040||£610.80|
|H 1160mm / W 480mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£610.80|
|H 1885mm / W 580mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1641||5599||£627.60|
|H 1160mm / W 580mm||Electric||Standard Colour||900||0||0||£633.60|
|H 1160mm / W 580mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||900||1077||3675||£633.60|
|H 760mm / W 480mm||Electric||Standard Colour||900||0||0||£681.60|
|H 760mm / W 480mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||900||899||3067||£681.60|
|H 1160mm / W 480mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1287||4391||£721.20|
|H 1885mm / W 480mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||1200||1378||4702||£770.40|
|H 1160mm / W 480mm||Electric||Standard Colour||1200||0||0||£895.20|
|H 1160mm / W 580mm||Electric||Standard Colour||1200||0||0||£921.60|
|H 1160mm / W 580mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||1200||2034||6940||£921.60|
|H 1885mm / W 480mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1978||6749||£985.20|
|H 1885mm / W 580mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||2581||8806||£1,065.60|
|H 1885mm / W 480mm||Electric||Standard Colour||1200||0||0||£1,159.20|
|H 1885mm / W 580mm||Electric||Standard Colour||1200||0||0||£1,239.60|
- Lead time: Some sizes in "Milky" white and "Sparkling Grey" are usually in the stock in the UK: approximately 2 to 3 working days. Other sizes and finishes are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: "Milky" is a textured off-white paint finish and "Sparkling Grey" is a textured mid-grey with a slight sparkly finish. White is Traffic White RAL 9016. A range of other finishes are available by special order. Colour card and swatches are available on request.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, dual fuel or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with adjustable electric elements. Electric elements add to height of radiator.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: Single versions = 101mm to 114mm. Double versions = 123mm to 136mm.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on radiator bodies. 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on electric parts.
- Heat outputs: For central heating models, these are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Δt60°C). To obtain Δt50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.