"Copper" look at the stunning Arteplano; bold as brass and demanding attention in any room its placed. This radiator puts its best face forward, as the heating tubes are concealed behind a beautiful metal front plate. Offering a truly original radiator in etched brass or copper, each model is individually etched so every radiator is unique. Now also available in "brushed black" and "brushed bronze" finishes.
- Unique finishes inc etched copper and brass
- Vertical and horizontal versions
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 1813mm / W 305mm||Standard Colour||659||2249||£852.00|
|H 1813mm / W 453mm||Standard Colour||988||3371||£1,174.80|
|H 1813mm / W 601mm||Standard Colour||1318||4497||£1,500.00|
- Lead time: Etched copper vertical models: usually in stock in the UK / All other models are by special order: please allow around 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from etched brass, etched copper, brushed bronze and brushed black front plates. The etched front plates are individually etched by hand meaning each radiator entirely unique and different in tone and pattern. This radiator is also available with the front plate in white, brushed aluminium or in other colours and with towel rails by special order. Please ask for details.
- Material: Made of mild steel ribs with a copper, brass or stainless steel front plate.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 74mm or 79mm (excluding towel rail)
- Valve connections: Vertical models: underside valve connections. / Horizontal models: side valve connections so please add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.