Best radiator for heat pump
The Heat Pump radiator has been brought into our range to meet the increasing requests for extreme high levels of heat output to meet low water temperatures that are provided on air source heat pumps and ground source heat pumps. This product offers incredible amounts of heat output for relatively small amounts of space due to its triple panel design. We have a good range of sizes and also the option to paint the radiator in a RAL classic colour.
- Huge range of sizes stocked
- High quality steel construction
- Side or underside connections as standard
- Perfect for upgrading radiators to suit air source heat pumps or ground source heat pumps
- Many more designer radiators available within our range can also work effectively and efficiently on heat pumps please call to find out - 01274 567789
Lead Time:Approximately 4-6 working days
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All models listed in White are usually in stock: approximately 4 to 6 working days. Even more sizes available -please let us know if you require a specific size.
- Finishes: Finished in Traffic White (RAL 9016) / Other colours are also available by special order – ask for more information on our RAL colour range.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate):
- 164mm deep,
- Valve connections: Horizontal models: side and underside valve connections. If using side, add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow forvalves. If using underside connections, please discuss options with our sales team. / Vertical models: Underside valve connections, please discuss options with our sales team.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- Tested to meet EN442 certification
- CE Marked
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.