Chime towel rail
- Stainless steel for long life
- Top quality manufacturer
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
Lead Time:Approximately 7 to 10 working days
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All models are usually in the stock in the UK: approximately 7 to 10 working days.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has a look of chrome. Volcanic (textured dark grey/black) is also available on request.
- Design: Please specify whether you want the bars pointing to the right or left.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 121mm to 146mm (bracket is adjustable)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: For central heating and dual fuel models, these are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
|H 1000mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||382||1302||£699.66|
|H 1380mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||517||1766||£840.42|
|H 1070mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||200||382||1302||£872.16|
|H 1760mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||642||2191||£1,010.16|
|H 1450mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||250||517||1766||£1,012.92|
|H 1830mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||642||2191||£1,182.66|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.