- Made in the UK.
- Unique stone finishes
- Many sizes available
Lead Time:Approximately 8 to 10 weeks
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All Cliff radiators are by special order in approximately 8 to 10 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from a choice of stone veneers that are sliced from actual pieces of stone. This use of natural materials means that Cliff offers the most exciting variations in colour, pattern, shape/movement/formation and will include imperfections including cracks. Also, as the Cliff finish is a natural stone veneer with a high degree of surface texture, there is a greater potential for dimensional variation; please allow for a dimensional tolerance of +/- 6mm in the size of the radiator. Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Supermirror, Blackboard Gong!, Outline and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote. Cliff is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a separate stone-veneer covered front fascia panel. This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel. There is a 25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Cliff models.
- Towel rails: “Cliff Hangers” are specially designed chrome towel hanging rails can be added to Cliff radiators; £156 for a single rail or £225 for a double rail.
- Material: Made of aluminium with a stone veneer covered front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 61mm or 106mm
- Projection from the wall: 61mm deep models = 86mm / 106mm deep models = 131mm (measurements exclude towel rails)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections as standard. Hidden thermostatic valves are available for a a surcharge exc VAT using our Hinge and Bracket system. Side valve connections are also available for extra charge. Please contact our sales team to ensure the neatest installation.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- Tested to meet EN442 certification
- CE Marked
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.