Colin Aluminium Column Radiators
Feature Radiators are proud to launch Ron's younger brother, Colin; a beautifully formed elliptical tubed, modern radiator. Tall, slender and handsome like its namesake, Mr. Firth, Colin gives a nod to classic column radiators, yet this modular range is created from beautifully compact aluminium tubes offering a lightweight option with a rapid reaction time in a wide range of sizes. Combining historic styling cues with modern materials and finishes, Colin will happily sit within any interior scheme, from ultra-modern to period. So whether he adorns a contemporary studio flat or graces the walls of Pemberley, both Colin, and you, will be oozing with pride. Colin is stocked in a matt white finish and a beautiful gunmetal/bronze colour finish, known as Fronze. This is a carefully selected colour that is perfect for interior styling, blurring the lines between ancient and modern. Dependent on the angle of the light, the finish moves through the colour spectrum of brown through to bronze, through grey to silver tones. Alternatively we can colour-match to suit your requirements.
- High heat output
- Made in the UK
- Unique "Fronze" finish
Lead Time:Approx 1 week (stock models) / Approx 6 weeks (non-stock models)
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: Some models in white and Fronze are usually in stock: approximately 2 weeks. Other sizes are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. Other finishes are available on request by special order – please as for a quote. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is Traffic White RAL 9016 in a matt finish. “Fronze” is a special textured metallic finish across between gunmetal and bronze. Your Colour – choose from a range of RAL colours that are available by special order – colour card is available on request. Colour-matching service is also available for a surcharge.
- Optional towel rail: Available on request – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 105mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- Tested to meet EN442 certification
- CE Marked
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.