With D-shaped tube profile, the D-Line is a stylish yet affordable radiator with a fantastic heat output. It is available in wide range of sizes and white, dark grey and chrome from stock for quick delivery. Black also may be available on request - please call to check.
- Stocked in many sizes
- High heat output
- Single and double versions
Lead Time:Next working day
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock: Next working day delivery.
- Finishes: White, Black, "Charcoal" which is a micro-grain textured, dark grey finish or chrome. Chrome models emit 20% less heat than painted models. The finishes of this radiator changed around March 2016. please contact us if you are looking to match to existing radiators.
- Design: The design and measurements of this radiator changed slightly around March 2016 - please contact us if you are looking to match to existing radiators.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): Single models = 88mm / Double models = 109mm
- Valve connections: 1500mm high and over: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections. / 420mm to 600mm high: Side valve connections, so you need to add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centres.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- Tested to meet EN442 certification
- CE Marked
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.