Designer radiators are a type of radiator that is designed to be both stylish and functional. They are typically made from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel or aluminium, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Designer radiators can be a great way to add a touch of modern style to your home, while also providing effective heating.
Designer radiators can be purchased online or from specialist retailers. They typically cost more than traditional radiators, but they offer a number of advantages, including:
- Stylish design
- High quality materials
- Effective heating
- Long lifespan
If you are looking for a radiator that is both stylish and functional, then a designer radiator is a great option. There are many different styles and sizes to choose from, so you can find one that perfectly suits your home.
Here are some of the benefits of using designer radiators in the UK:
- They can add a touch of style to your home.
- They are made from high-quality materials, so they are durable and long-lasting.
- They are effective at heating your home.
- They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs.
If you are considering installing designer radiators in your home, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Overall, designer radiators can be a great way to add style and functionality to your home. However, it is important to work with a specialist like Feature Radiators and choose a radiator that is right for your needs.
There are many benefits to using designer radiators. Here are some of the most notable:
- Stylish design: Designer radiators are available in a wide variety of styles, so you can find one that perfectly suits your home décor. They can add a touch of modern style to any room, or they can be used to create a unique and eye-catching focal point.
- High-quality materials: Designer radiators are typically made from high-quality materials, such as stainless steel or aluminium. This means that they are durable and long-lasting, and they can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Effective heating: Designer radiators are just as effective at heating your home as traditional radiators. In fact, some designer radiators are even more efficient, which can help you save money on your energy bills.
- Variety of shapes and sizes: Designer radiators come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs perfectly. Whether you need a small radiator for a bathroom or a large radiator for a living room, there is a designer radiator out there that is perfect for you.
- Value addition: Designer radiators can also add value to your home. According to a study by We Buy Any House, replacing tired old radiators with stylish new and efficient ones could add up to £10,000 to the value of your home.
Here are the differences and pros and cons of vertical and horizontal designer radiators:
- They are more stylish and can add a touch of modern elegance to any room.
- They can be a good option for small rooms, as they can fit into tight spaces.
- They are often more efficient than horizontal radiators, as they can heat up the air more quickly.
- They can be more expensive than horizontal radiators.
- They may not be as versatile as horizontal radiators, as they may not fit under windows or in other specific locations.
- They are more versatile and can be installed in a wider variety of locations.
- They are often less expensive than vertical radiators.
- They may not be as stylish as vertical radiators.
- They may take up more space on the wall.
Ultimately, the best type of designer radiator for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you are looking for a stylish and efficient radiator that will fit into a small space, then a vertical radiator may be a good option for you. If you are looking for a more versatile radiator that is less expensive, then a horizontal radiator may be a better choice.
Calculate My Heat Requirements
FREE UK Delivery
Spend over £100 and get free UK delivery.
Buy With Confidence
Prior to your order being processed we will call you to check details.
Visit Our Showroom
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Made in the UK, Ron is a tubular aluminium radiator made to order in a huge range of sizes and finishes, from anodized gold to outrageous orange.£887.00In stock
Mitad corner radiator
Designed to slot into an unused space, this corner radiator offers a stylish, practical and well priced option for a tall steel feature radiator.£549.06In stock
Calu Electric Radiator
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, the CALU initiates cast iron but is lighter in weight, uses less water and can be delivered quickly in a variety of sizes.£631.99In stock
Sale - 20% off RRPNew Yorker stainless steel radiators
This feature radiator is a unique stainless steel design with a choice of widths with massive heat outputs thanks to the number of horizontal tubes.£2,868.67In stock
Best radiator for heat pump
No other radiator is available from stock in as many sizes as the New Haus, so perfect for updating radiators around the house where pipes can't be moved.£441.20In stock
Curved column radiators - core
Perfect for bay windows in period properties or 30s semis, our best-selling column radiator can be made in a concave curved design to perfectly fit your space.Price on Application
DESIGNER RADIATORS TO YOUR DOOR
Designer radiators are a fantastic addition to your home. Modern radiators could be considered quite a leap but we know historically radiators are often bland and boring, not the focus of interiors which they are now to be. With our range of designer and modern radiators available in many colours and styles.
Since the introduction of modern or contemporary radiators in the UK, funky radiators have become the talking point in many rooms, they are feature radiators.
Providing the highest in quality, fantastic designs and efficient radiators in the UK has been our aim for the last 20 years and we are proud to present our range of designer radiators.
Designer radiators and a cost-effective solution to heating are not mutually exclusive things and we bring funky, modern, designer radiators to you. Whether you are looking for vertical designer radiators that provide a space-saving solution or styled horizontal radiators, the choices are bountiful.
The different ranges that we offer mean you can choose from column radiators, flat panel radiators, square profile radiators, unusual designs, unique paint-finished radiators or radiators that are more works of art.
You can use our online calculator to check the heat required for your room and when selecting a modern radiator from our site the radiator heat calculator will let you know if that radiator will heat the room. This will help you decide if a vertical radiator will work in your space or if a horizontal radiator will work. We don’t want you to just have nice radiators we want them to be a feature radiator.
I need a contemporary radiator to fit under a large window with a sill at 400mm from the floor, what do you suggest?
The starting point is getting the right heat output from your radiator. The key to heat output is surface area, the greater the radiator’s surface area, the higher its heat output for a given temperature. So, if you have a limited height to work with, then the surface area can be made up (and more heat output obtained) by opting for radiator sizes that are wider and/or deeper. Consider the following options: Pinto, New Classic, Outline, Gong!, Woody, Cliff, Blackboard, Ron, Flow Form, Core, Colori and Bordo.
I need a very narrow radiator of less than 300mm wide in total (including valves) what do you suggest?
The starting point is getting the right heat output from your radiator. The key to heat output is surface area, the greater the radiator’s surface area, the higher its heat output for a given temperature. So, if you have a limited width to work with, then the surface area can be made up (and more heat output obtained) by opting for radiator sizes that are taller.
Most radiators have valve connections at each side of the radiator, which means the overall width required for the installed radiator plus valves will be increased by around 150mm. However, some radiators now come with underside connections or rear connections, which means the valves will not add to the overall width. Radiators with underside or rear connections are therefore ideal for narrow spaces, as the valves do not take up any extra space.
For a traditional or classically style radiator – the New Classic which is available with underside connections is a great option.
For a contemporary-style radiator – consider the following options:
Are Designer Radiators worth it?
Of course they are!
Designer radiators are a luxury of course they are but they deliver much more than most luxury items do because they offer function as well as form. These luxury radiators are of the highest quality. Improving your home's interior as well as ensuring you get the right heat from the designer radiator. You need not stick with your nice radiator, make it a feature radiator. When choosing decorative radiators, or any contemporary radiators, it should be considered as adding value to your home, being used as a Feature Radiator you can appreciate it as an additional piece of furniture, rather than just a practical piece hidden away behind curtains or a sofa, each radiator in your home can be a unique radiator.
Do Designer Radiators Produce Good Heat?
Designer radiators heat to the same level and in many cases better than the nice radiators you already have. Although there are a few factors worth considering when choosing your beautiful radiator. For example, are you going to go vertical designer radiators or horizontal designer radiators, a lot of models in our designer radiator range have both horizontal and vertical versions so you can mix and match your modern radiators. Once you have selected your funky radiator orientation, then time to get to the interesting stuff like the luxury radiator finish you will go for. On so many of our modern radiator models, we have a huge range of colours to select from so your home interior can be matched or contracted or somewhere in between with your funky radiator.
Are Designer Radiators Efficient?
Our designer radiators are efficient, we wouldn’t be still selling them after 20 years if they were not, we have over 50,000 happy customers in the UK. The quality of our modern radiators is high and in the market, we aim to bring the best quality contemporary radiators into our range, they are made of highly conductive steel manufactured to high-quality standards. This delivers efficient heating to your home and can even drive down your energy bills.
How to install Designer Radiators?
No doubt these modern contemporary radiators are stunning visually but we are glad to say they are standard radiators in regard to installation. All connections are standard BSP (British standard plumbing) and this means they are exactly the same to set up as one of the old style nice radiators we became accustomed to, so your qualified heating engineer will find this just as easy as the ones they have known before.