The stylish oval profile of the Ellipse has model good looks and a fantastic heat output. Available from stock for delivery in 2 working days in many sizes (tall and slim or short and wide) and in white, black or textured anthracite paint finishes, brushed and polished stainless steel. These designer radiators are made with a thick grade of steel, ensuring a longer life, unlike many cheap imitations on the market.
- Excellent value
- High heat outputs
- Next day delivery
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 295mm / W 1500mm||Standard Colour||1009||3443||£232.80|
|H 295mm / W 1800mm||Standard Colour||1224||4176||£252.00|
|H 413mm / W 1500mm||Standard Colour||1427||4869||£309.60|
|H 413mm / W 1800mm||Standard Colour||1705||5817||£343.20|
|H 531mm / W 1800mm||Standard Colour||2198||7500||£453.60|
- Lead time: White and anthracite: approximately 2 working days. / All other finishes: approximately 2 weeks.
- Finishes: White (semi-gloss RAL 9016), Anthracite (textured dark grey) or polished stainless steel (similar look to chrome). Other RAL colours are also available by special order. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 105mm.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 80/60/20 Δt50. To obtain Δt60 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 1.264.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.