Gladstone Electric Radiators
- Stunning casting
- Delivery in 1 to 2 weeks
- Free colour-matching service - Farrow & Ball, Little Greene, Dulux, etc
**Click link for new upgrade option to allow app control via WiFi** WiFi Upgrade for Electric Radiators
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Watts DT60||BTUs DT60||Price incl VAT|
|H 570mm / W 463mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£645.60|
|H 570mm / W 535mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£714.00|
|H 740mm / W 535mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£808.80|
|H 570mm / W 678mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£852.00|
|H 740mm / W 606mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£890.40|
|H 570mm / W 821mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£988.80|
|H 740mm / W 749mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£1,054.80|
|H 570mm / W 1035mm / D 174mm||Standard Colour||0||0||£1,195.20|
- Lead time: All cast iron radiators are by special order: approximately 1 to 2 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Choose from our Treasury range of traditional paint finishes or colour matches to a huge range of paints including any Farrow & Ball or Little Greene shades. For more information about cast iron radiator finishes, see Finishes information below.
- Quality: Our radiator sections are joined together using seals that have been specifically sourced to ensure a neat finish between sections. This avoids the risk of paint issues that have been seen in cast iron radiators where standard seals are used.
- Electric element:This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit – full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70Â°C) or set it to â€œfrost protectionâ€ when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is white as standard. A set range of other finishes are available on request for a surcharge.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of cast iron.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 174mm (this is the overall measurement, allowing for floor standing legs, but excluding the wall bracket)
- Projection from the wall: Minimum of 174mm plus depth of skirting.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- Traditional matt metallics - see options list and colour card shown;
- Farrow & Ball colour matches - choose from any of the range;
- Little Greene Paint Co colour matches - choose from any of the range; or
- Bespoke colour match - we can colour match to any other non-textured paint range (including RAL, Aga, Rayburn, Fired Earth, Paint Library and Dulux colours).
- Shade variations may occur from one paint batch to the next and, over the years, our traditional metallic paints have changed slightly as these are hand-made. Accordingly, where radiators are to be used in the same room and/or a colour match is important, it is advisable to order all radiators at the same time. If you are looking to colour match to radiators ordered previously, please make us aware of this at time of order so we can minimise shade variation.
- Cast iron radiators by nature have a textured finish. For a smooth finish, please see our steel column models such as the Classic, Colori and Bordo ranges. Light coloured paint finishes such as silver, white and cream will highlight the imperfections characteristic of cast iron more than the darker colours.
- DO NOT powder coat cast iron radiators; this process can weaken the seals between sections which will lead to leaks. Powder coating will invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.