Hebden Electric Radiators
High output and low water content. Bring clean lines and sleek design to your home with the Electric Hebden radiator range , where form and function thrive as equals. The simple styling and clean lines of this electric designer radiator ooze quality and form, whilst the high performance, rapid reaction time and efficient energy use equal good function. It is set up just ready to install, add a plug and you are ready to heat!
- High heat outputs
- Plug and play
- Eco-friendly **Height is 581mm**
Lead Time:Next day delivery
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All sizes in white are available next day if ordered before 2pm . Anthracite is 7-10 working days
- Finishes: White (RAL 9016) as standard. Anthracite texture RAL: 7016.
- Sizes: Even more sizes are available - please ask us if you are looking for a specific size
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied ready to install, add plug or fuse spur to be working
- The element is WIFI and connects to your network for away from the home capabilities.
- 7 day programming available within the app.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- White radiators are supplied with a white element control box. Anthracite with anthracite control box
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 114mm to 118mm (bracket has two settings).
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
There is no Price List.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.