iRad electric radiator (mild steel)
iRad electric radiators - embodying innovation, function, and timeless minimalist good looks. Use iRads individually or together to create an invisibly linked centrally controlled electric heating system, developed to maximize fuel efficiency and minimize installation costs.
- Made in the UK.
- Sits very close to the wall
- Wirelessly link more than one iRad to a digital controller
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Finish||Element Wattage||Price incl VAT|
|H 500mm / W 500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||400||£382.54|
|H 500mm / W 750mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||600||£443.40|
|H 750mm / W 500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||600||£443.40|
|H 1000mm / W 250mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||400||£450.64|
|H 250mm / W 1000mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||400||£450.64|
|H 250mm / W 1500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||600||£521.64|
|H 1500mm / W 250mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||600||£521.64|
|H 500mm / W 1000mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||800||£554.96|
|H 250mm / W 2000mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||800||£589.74|
|H 2000mm / W 250mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||800||£589.74|
|H 1500mm / W 500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||1200||£636.11|
|H 500mm / W 1500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||1200||£636.11|
|H 500mm / W 2000mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||1600||£736.09|
|H 2000mm / W 500mm / D 40mm||Standard Colour||1600||£736.09|
Upgrade using the in-house iRad Controller
iRad electric radiators can work individually or together as part of a centrally controlled heating system.
Use one iRad as a stand-alone heater – each radiator has a simple on/off switch or add an iRad Controller to add time and temperature controls.
Pick and mix from the iRad range to create a centrally controlled electric heating system – you just need one iRad Controller per heating zone.
- Each iRad can be wirelessly linked to a central controller;
- iRad Controller is wireless, easy to program, easy to re-program and simple to use;
- iRad Controller operates like a gas central heating controller with:
- 7 day clock, up to 6 temperature settings per day.
- Frost protection.
- Keylock mode – to prevent tampering.
- Boost mode – Unexpectedly cold day? Just click boost to turn on the radiators for the next hour.
- Advance mode – Brings forward the next programme.
- Holiday mode – Turns the heater off subject to “frost protection” mode.
- Lead time: All iRad radiators are by special order. White: approximately 3 weeks. Other finishes: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White, Silver and Black or choose from a limited range of RAL colours. We can also colour match for a surcharge – please ask for details.
- Sizes: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via the iRad in-house controllers as explained above or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency – contact our sales team for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding brackets): 40mm
- Projection from the wall: 60mm
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.