Linton towel rail
Floor or wall mounted and ball jointed, the Linton traditional towel rail provides plentiful towel hanging space and oozes quality and style. The Linton is made of solid brass and coated with chrome (other finishes available). Central heating, electric and dual fuel versions are available and our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other styles, finishes and sizes to suit your specifications.
- Brass tubes with your choice of metal finish
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
- Made in the UK
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
- Lead time: All Linton radiators are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Bespoke models: Our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other designs, finishes and sizes - please ask for more information and quotes.
- Finishes: Choose from chrome, polished brass (unlacquered), brushed nickel or antique brass". Other special finishes are available - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of brass with a choice of metal finishes.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: Floor-mounted = 138mm. Wall-mounted = 125mm.
- Valve connections: Floor-mounted = Inward facing valve connections. Wall-mounted = Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.