Orbit towel rail
This stunning towel radiator has a polished finish to match to chrome fittings has its curves in all the right places and its stainless steel construction ensures a long life.
- Unique design
- Polished stainless steel
- Central heating or electric
My room has a north facing window.
My room has french windows.
My room has double glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
My house a new-build property
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Price incl VAT|
|H 600mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||150||£720.58|
|H 900mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||£838.71|
|H 900mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||200||£1,020.33|
|H 1200mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||£1,157.65|
|H 1200mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||250||£1,336.32|
|H 1500mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||£1,489.89|
|H 600mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||£1,631.64|
|H 1800mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||£1,661.28|
- Lead time: All central heating models are usually in the stock in the UK: approximately 7 to 10 working days. Electric models: please allow 2 to 3 weeks (non-stock).
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has a look of chrome. Volcanic (textured dark grey/black) is also available on request.
- Design: Please specify whether you want vertical bars on the left or right. Vertical bars are on the left as standard (as pictured).
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating or all-electric versions. Electric versions are supplied with a basic on/off electric elements finished in chrome. Electric elements add 30mm to the height of the radiator.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 142mm to 167mm (bracket is adjustable).
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on central heating versions. 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on electric versions.
- Heat outputs: For central heating models, these are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 Δt60. To obtain Δt50 outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on every order
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.