Outline Electric Radiators
Electric Outline radiators combine beauty with technical excellence. Designed and manufactured in the UK they celebrate the best of British. Made to order, these handsome items come in a whole host of shapes and sizes and can be finished in brushed stainless steel and a whole host of colours, pioneering electric radiator design.
- Made in the UK
- Huge range of sizes and finishes
- Upgrade with integral wireless receivers to ensure efficiency
Lead Time:Approximately 6 to 8 weeks
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: All Outline radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from a range of RAL colours, "Blackboard", brushed stainless steel or special finishes for the prices as listed. Maggie, Fop and Compost are special textured paint finishes. Swatches available on request. Colour matching service is also available - please contact our sales team for a quote. Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Electric Supermirror, Cliff, Gong!, Blackboard and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available - please ask for a quote. The Outline is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a front fascia panel. This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel. There is a 25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Outline models.
- Towel rails: Towel hanging rails can be added to Outline radiators for a surcharge - please contact our sales team for a quote.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Installation: The power cable is located at the bottom right hand corner of the radiator but can be placed behind the radiator facade, so it is out of view (as pictured).
- Material: Made of aluminium with a stainless steel or mild steel front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 50mm or 95mm
- Projection from the wall: 50mm deep models = 75mm / 95mm deep models = 120mm (measurements exclude chalk holder)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Finish||Element Wattage||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.