Oval towel rail
- White and polished stainless steel held in stock for quick delivery
- Other colours and finishes by special order
- Chunky tubes ensure a good heat output
Lead Time:Approx 2 to 3 w/days (white, stainless steel) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (other finishes)
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
Central heating versions
- Pipes from wall = we recommend corner valves, which are specifically designed for use where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves offer a much neater finish than standard angled valves.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend straight valves.
- Pipes from wall = we recommend dual fuel valves, which are specifically designed for use on dual fuel versions where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves offer a much neater finish than standard angled valves.
- Pipes from floor = we recommend a mixed set of valves, 1 straight and 1 angled.
- Lead time: White and stainless steel models = approximately 2 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 2 weeks.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome. "White" is Traffic White RAL 9016 in a semi-gloss finish. Other colours and painted finishes are available by special order. Colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Material: Made of stainless steel or mild steel (painted models).
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: Stainless steel models: 85mm to 105mm. Mild steel (painted) models:90mm to 95mm.
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: Stainless steel models: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee. Mild steel (painted) models: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee. / All electric parts have a 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
|H 826mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||409||1396||£159.00|
|H 1120mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||549||1873||£194.00|
|H 826mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||600||409||1396||£226.00|
|H 1120mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||900||549||1873||£261.00|
|H 1535mm / W 500mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||699||2385||£268.00|
|H 826mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£274.00|
|H 1120mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||900||0||0||£310.00|
|H 1535mm / W 500mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||900||699||2385||£335.00|
|H 1535mm / W 500mm||Electric||Standard Colour||900||0||0||£383.00|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.