Slimline Curve Electric Radiators
The latest addition to our Electric Radiator range, Slimline Curve offers a highly practical yet stylish electric heater. Stocked in 5 different sizes in both white and anthracite grey and in wall-hung and floor-standing versions, it can be delivered within one week. The Slimline Curve offers up to 2kW heat output and, with its integral, digital controls, it can be easily programmed to minimise energy usage and maximise efficiency.
- Neat, close-to-the-wall design
- Simple, digital control to ensure efficiency
- Low prices!
Lead Time:Approximately 2 to 3 working days
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Controls: Each radiator comes with an integral digital controller that offers a huge range of benefits:
- Choose between handy pre-set options or create your own custom programme.
- 7 day programming.
- Fully compliant with the European energy saving directive LOT20.
- Anti-frost mode automatically prevents temperatures falling below 5 degrees.
- Long-life battery protects timer and programme settings.
- Safety cut out protects the system from overheating.
- Quick glance energy meter provides accurate power consumption figures.
- PID controller continually monitors and adjusts the power used for maximum energy efficiency.
- Intelligent Temperature Control System (ITCS) anticipates the exact amount of heat needed.
- Precision thermostatic temperature sensor accurate to 0.1C.
- Open Window Technology senses open doors and windows to prevent energy wastage.
- Uses both convection and radiance to evenly distribute heat.
- Baby-care function automatically controls the surface temperature.
- Lead time: All sizes in both finishes are usually in stock: approximately 2 to 3 working days.
- Finishes: Choose from white or anthracite (dark grey).
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Quick and easy installation using detachable 1m power cable (extra long cable is available on request for a surcharge), wall brackets and fixing template. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding wall bracket): 51mm.
- Projection from the wall (including wall bracket): 76mm.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: Radiator has a 10 year manufacturer's warranty and electrical components have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Width||Finish||Element Wattage||Price incl VAT|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.