Swiss towel rail
Straight-forward, chic tube-on-tube design. The Rolls Royce of its kind, this towel radiator oozes quality and top end finish. The clean lines of this stylish and practical model look equally at home in bathrooms, kitchens, cloakrooms, saunas and gyms. The straight-fronted towel radiator will keep your towels as fresh as a daisy and as dry as a bone. Specifically designed brackets located at the edge of the radiator to leave the full width of the radiator free to hang towels.
- Top grade chrome coating
- Lots of hanging space
- Stocked in 3 finishes
Lead Time:Approx 7 to 10 w/days (stock models) / Approx 6 weeks (non-stock models)
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: Central heating and dual fuel models in White, Anthracite and Chrome are usually held in stock: approximately 7 to 10 working days. All other finishes and all electric versions are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from White (Traffic White RAL 9016), Anthracite (dark grey), Chrome or specify Your Colour. Colour cards and swatches are available on request. The chrome on this towel rail is a particularly high quality luxurious thick chrome with great depth of finish for extended life. Dual fuel and electric radiators come with white or chrome parts.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements in white or chrome. Adjustable thermostatic element is available on request for a surcharge. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element - please ask for more information. Dual fuel and electric radiator heights do not include the element; please allow space below the radiator.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 102mm to 119mm (bracket is adjustable).
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Size||Power Type||Finish||Element Wattage||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
|H 796mm / W 496mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||417||1423||£295.32|
|H 796mm / W 596mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||491||1677||£316.02|
|H 1196mm / W 496mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||600||2049||£349.14|
|H 1196mm / W 596mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||708||2415||£376.74|
|H 796mm / W 496mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||200||417||1423||£467.82|
|H 796mm / W 496mm||Electric||Standard Colour||400||0||0||£481.62|
|H 1876mm / W 496mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||939||3202||£487.14|
|H 796mm / W 596mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||250||491||1677||£488.52|
|H 1876mm / W 596mm||Central heating||Standard Colour||0||1097||3744||£500.94|
|H 796mm / W 596mm||Electric||Standard Colour||500||0||0||£502.32|
|H 1196mm / W 496mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||250||600||2049||£521.64|
|H 1196mm / W 496mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£535.44|
|H 1196mm / W 596mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||300||708||2415||£549.24|
|H 1196mm / W 596mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£563.04|
|H 1876mm / W 496mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||400||939||3202||£659.64|
|H 1876mm / W 596mm||Dual fuel||Standard Colour||500||1097||3744||£673.44|
|H 1876mm / W 496mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£673.44|
|H 1876mm / W 596mm||Electric||Standard Colour||600||0||0||£687.24|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.