Column radiator – Traverse - 602mm, 502mm & 750mm high - NEXT DAY DELIVERY RADIATORS
This column radiator selection is offered on lead times incomparable to most other products, a fantastic column radiator that can be with you on the next working day if ordered before 1pm. Amazing quality column radiators and beautiful finishes available from the shelf, White, Anthracite RAL: 7016 textured and the stunning bare metal radiator finishes all available on a next day service. The Traverse looks equally at home in contemporary as well as traditional interiors. The "lacquered bare steel" finish of the Traverse radiator means a transparent coating is applied to the bare mild steel of the radiator. This means that the manufacturing marks that occur during production of the radiator such as welds with be visible and are there purposely to add to the industrial appeal of this radiator.
- Choice of depths and widths
- Stunning lacquered bare metal finish
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- A finish of your choice available in 2 weeks - over 200 colours to choose from
- Low prices!
Lead Time:NEXT DAY RADIATORS (White / Anthracite & Bare metal) | 2 weeks (Colours & Lacquers - Copper/Brass or Black)
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: Stock sizes: NEXT DAY / Non-stock finishes are by special order: approximately 2 weeks. However, approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finish: Lacquered bare steel is a transparent coating that is applied to the bare mild steel finish. It will expose the manufacturing marks that occur in production of the radiator such as welds and rivets – see close-up image.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:62mm (2 Columns) / 100mm (3 column) /136mm (4 column) (excluding brackets).
- Projection from the wall: 87mm (2 Columns) / 125mm (3 column) /161mm (4 column)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- Tested to meet EN442 certification
- CE Marked
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Height||Width||Depth||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
|500mm||622mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 480||ddd 1639||£211.33|
|600mm||622mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 571||ddd 1949||£217.51|
|500mm||806mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 628||ddd 2143||£270.56|
|600mm||806mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 747||ddd 2547||£278.53|
|500mm||990mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 776||ddd 2647||£337.76|
|600mm||990mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 922||ddd 3146||£346.61|
|500mm||1220mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 961||ddd 3278||£413.81|
|600mm||1220mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 1142||ddd 3898||£423.54|
|500mm||1404mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 1108||ddd 3782||£472.16|
|600mm||1404mm||2 Columns (66mm deep)||Standard Colour||ddd 1318||ddd 4496||£481.90|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.