Cirque towel radiator
- Long low designs for under windows or above baths
- High heat output
- Next day delivery in white or dark grey
Lead Time:Approx 1 to 2 w/days (stock models) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (non-stock models)
What our Customers Say About Us...
Know what heat output you require? Enter it into the below field and we'll let you know if a radaitor is right for your room.
Not sure what output you need to fill your room with heat? Complete the form below to calculate your required heat output.
My house was built after 2002 or is well insulated (part L compliant)
My room is north facing.
My room has French doors / large window.
My room has single glazed windows.
My room is exposed & colder.
Please select your Delta T Value
Using the dropdown below, please set your Delta T Value for use throughout the site.
- Lead time: Some sizes in White and Dark Grey Texture are usually in stock in the UK - approximately 1 to 2 working days. Other sizes and colours are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016. (This has changed from the previous standard of Warm White RAL 9010) Dark Grey Texture is as it sounds. Swatches available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas).
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 110mm
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of Delta T 50. To alter this, please use our handy Delta T Value Changer shown on every product.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
|Size||Finish||Watts DT50||BTUs DT50||Price incl VAT|
|H 520mm / W 571mm||Standard Colour||455||1553||£231.24|
|H 600mm / W 571mm||Standard Colour||525||1792||£259.20|
|H 520mm / W 721mm||Standard Colour||547||1865||£272.40|
|H 600mm / W 721mm||Standard Colour||630||2151||£300.36|
|H 600mm / W 971mm||Standard Colour||841||2868||£359.64|
|H 520mm / W 1471mm||Standard Colour||1106||3774||£420.48|
|H 520mm / W 971mm||Standard Colour||728||2485||£420.48|
|H 600mm / W 1471mm||Standard Colour||1276||4353||£488.76|
Buy With Confidence
A member of our team will call you to ensure the radiator you're buying is the right fit for your needs.
Free UK Delivery
We offer delivery to any UK Address for FREE on all orders over £100
We've been in the radiator game for 20 years, our knowledge on radiators and all things radiator is second to none... unsure about something, give us a call.